What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The guide to teaching tricks and taking care of your potbelly pig
- Discover the simple methods of harness training your pig, and why it should be done outdoors and not indoors
- Learn why you should allow a second pig to fence fight with your first pig after two weeks
- Find out why you need to make sure both pigs are the same size and age
- Establish yourself as the leader in the social hierarchy
- Learn what to do if you have to get rid of your pig
- Learn how to communicate properly with your pig
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Pot Belly Pig Secrets scores 74.53/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://potbellypigsecrets.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: potbellypigsecrets.com you’ll also be taken through to potbellypigsecrets.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)